Oil Change Special
Buy 1 Get The Next FREE!
During our time of construction
We realize that our construction can be a hassle right now. That’s why we are offering a great deal for getting an oil change in San Antonio. From now until our construction ends, you can come in for an oil change and get a voucher to get the next one free! This is an oil change special that you won’t beat.
5 Reasons to get your Oil Changed regularly
- 1. New Oil is Good Oil – With your engine operating at high temperatures, oil can break down over time. By changing your oil approximately every 3,000 miles and at least every six months, you can assure that your engine oil remains in peak condition.
- 2. Engine Gunk – An addition to the first point is that byproducts can build up in oil over time, causing engines to not run at optimal performance or even overheat. Your car also runs less efficiently with engine gunk buildup.
- 3. Corrosion – Another thing that can happen if oil isn’t changed regularly is that water, dirt and dust can gather in your engine and actually corrode the inside of it. Changing your oil prevents this harmful buildup.
- 4. New Filter – When you get your oil changed, you also receive a new filter. While the filter keeps particles out of your engine, it can lose its effectiveness over time. A new filter will allow the process to continue as it should.
- 5. Bigger Problems – While this isn’t a good scenario, fluids could be leaking into your car’s oil. Even though this means more repair is needed, you would never know about it if you didn’t get your oil changed – which would mean more expensive problems like a blown engine. Catch this problem early with an oil change in San Antonio, TX.